The Beetlebump membership benefits are wonderful!
- Fast and easy approval; no credit refused.
- Build better credit by shopping on Beetlebump.com.
- FREE Shipping on products over $100.00.
- We offer a wide variety of pampering products for him, her and home.
- Flexible Finance Options
How Do I Qualify for a Membership with Beetle Bump?
- Be at least 18 years or older.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Have a monthly household income of at least $1000.
How Does the Account Work?
- Place a minimum of at least $200.00 worth of merchandise from Beetlebump.com in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout using the installment payment option.
- If you opt to finance your purchase; complete the credit application and proceed to check out. 50% of your order will be due at the time of checkout.
- You will receive a monthly statement with your balance and when your next payment is due.
- Accounts with no activity for 3 consecutive months will be closed; members will need to reapply.
Q: Does Beetlebump report to the credit bureaus?
Q: Will your credit be pulled in order to get approved with Beetlebump?
A: Your credit score will not be impacted. However, Beetlebump will verify your identity with the credit bureaus.
Q: Will I receive a Beetlebump credit card?
A: No, your account will be accessible to you 24 hours a day. You are able to view your balance, make additional purchases,send us a message or securely make a payment through the “myaccount” portal.
Q: Does Beetlebump have an annual fee?
A: No, shop as much as you’d like whenever you’d like.
Q: My account was closed and reported closed. May I reopen the same account?
A: No, once an account has been closed, we cannot reopen the account. A new credit application and account will need to be established.
Q: How long does it take before a payment is applied to my credit account?
A: The payment will be applied the same business day if processed by 5:30pm EST, otherwise it will be the next business day.
Q: When is my first payment due?
A: Your statement will reflect the actual due date, or you can check your balance and pay your bill online. Payments will be processed with the card on file on the due date.
*Credit Tip- Making account payments too early or too late (before and after the billing cycle) can adversely affect your credit score. Make payments during the current billing cycle but before payments are considered late.
Q: How much is the minimum monthly payment?
A: It depends on your balance and remaining installments.
If an inquiry is disputed for any reason, the credit account will be closed on all three credit bureaus and the full balance will be due immediately.
If the balance is not paid in full, the balance will be reported as a closed and a charged off account after 180 days
Should you have any question in regard to an inquiry for credit worthiness, please contact Beetlebump support at email@example.com