Non- stick Cast Iron Skillets
Cast iron pot boiling-method
1. First clean the pot with warm water and a soft brush, then put the pot on the heat source and bake it dry.
2. Prepare a piece of pork skin with oil or cooking oil, and rub it several times in the pot.
3. After boiling the pot, keep the fat in the pot for 5-10 hours to ensure that the pot body fully absorbs the fat.
1. The new cookware has no oil layer, so it must be baked on a low heat when it is used up! Just coat it with a thin layer of cooking oil. (If you use it for a long time, you don't need to wipe the oil again.) This is also to prevent rust.
2. When cleaning, it can be cleaned with a soft brush and warm water. Steel ball and detergent are not recommended.
3. If the pot is rusty, clean the rust with a scouring pad and repeat the boiling procedure again.
4. In the process of use and maintenance, the cast iron pan can absorb the grease in the usual cooking process to form a protective film. It is an uncoated non-stick pan that is raised
5. Uncoated cast iron pan, suitable for all kinds of spatulas.