Spectacle Holder Hand Carved Rosewood Nose-shaped Eyeglass Dispaly Stand
- Dimensions: length - 2.5 inches x width - 2.5 inches x height - 6 inches
- Handmade from authentic durable indian rosewood & carved into the unusual shape of a nose. The eyeglass & spectacles holder rest on the nose, with the back securing them in place
- Never lose your reading glasses again while this piece also adds quirkiness to your decor
- Novel ideas for a functional stand to keep spectacles and sunglasses in safe places. Can hold most styles of glasses. Prefect and practical gift for anyone!
- Gifted artisans from india have used wooden crafting techniques passed down over generation, combined with simple tools to create products of great beauty & utility
Store indya is a travel quest to unravel the forgotten hand crafted skills of India...store indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that's known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. We discovered that these age-old glorious skills are getting suppressed. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork handcrafted by them is an end product of their hard and meticulous work.store indya wants to revive these art forms and at the same time empower these skilled artists. We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before.overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another. We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home, but in fact speak your mind. We at store indya believe in - "design to empower."