Stainless Steel Long-Handle Tea Strainer w/ Saucer
- 【High Quality】 The tea infuser is made of reliable quality 304 stainless-steel, strong and durable. It also resistant to rust, don’t worry about rusting after long-term use. It can make a cup of debris-free tea for you.
- 【Unique Design】 The pushable long handle allows you no need to touch the filter ball by hand to open and shut the infuser easily. The fine filter allows you to enjoy your favorite loose leaf tea without worrying about debris.
- 【Easy To Use】 Everyone can easily use the tea ball. First, push the loose tea infuser away, and then put the tea in it, put the filter ball in the cup, pour boiling water, and wait for a few minutes. A cup of tea without filter residue is complete.
- 【Easy To Clean】 Our tea diffuser for loose tea is dishwasher safe. Otherwise, pour out the tea leaves, wash it with water and dry them. After you have finished using it, you can also put it on a small dish to prevent water from splashing everywhere.
- 【Perfect Gift】 The loose leaf tea strainer works great with whole-leaf teas, such as full-leaf green teas or large-leaf black teas. You can make a cup of hot tea for yourself at home or in the company. It must be a perfect gift for your friends.
The tea balls are made of food-grade stainless steel-SUS304.
Rust resistance, durable, and high-quality material makes these tea balls safe to use.
It not easily deformed, after using it many times, it can still maintain its original quality.
Compared with the filter cup, it is more simple and convenient.
The design of this filter ball (7 inches) is different from other ordinary tea strainer ball.
The long handle design allows you to easily open and shut the infuser easily without touching the filter ball.
The small filter allows you to make a perfect cup of hot tea without tea residue.
Pick it up and make a good cup of tea.
Use and Clean
The tea ball infuser is easy to use and clean.
1. Push the long handle of the filter ball to open the filter, pour the tea leaf into it.
2. Put the filter ball into the cup, pour boiling water, and wait for a few minutes to enjoy.
After finishing, you can put the tea filter ball on the small dish to avoid water droplets everywhere.
It is dishwasher safe, or you can wash it by hand.
Pour out the tea leaves first, then rinse them with water and dry them.
As a gift
Our filter ball is a great gift for your friends who love to drink tea.
It is suitable for all kinds of loose tea, such as full-leaf green teas or large-leaf black teas.
At the same time, it is also suitable for all kinds of teapots and cups.
You can make a cup of tea in your free time at home, and drink a cup of tea when you are tired from work.
Hurry up! Enjoy it with your family and friends.