Luxurious 3 pc Comforter Set w/ 2 Pillow Shams
- COMFORTER SET - Down alternative Queen/Full size comforter measuring 88 inches x 88 inches with two pillow shams measuring 20 inches x 26 inches with 2 inches flange; constructed using techniques that include better stitching and stronger weaving
- BRUSHED MICROFIBER - The brushed microfiber fabric is 100 percent polyester which provides an extremely soft and comfortable feel.
- DURABLE - The comforter is highly durable with a high tensile strength, making it strong and less likely to rip or tear; it is filled with 3D hollow siliconized filling.
- GREAT ITEM TO GIFT - Great gift idea for all your loved ones on special occasions; surprise your friends and family with this fashionable comforter set
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, and simply sun-dry or tumble dry on a low heat setting; use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Heavenly Sleeping Experience
Utopia Diamond Comforter provides you with a heavenly sleeping experience. Cuddle with this soft, fluffy, fiber-filled cloud shaped comforter to indulge in a blissful sleep. Don't be surprised if you sleep through your alarm.
Our comforter promises sweet vacation-quality slumber. This comforter also has the characteristics similar to a duvet. The duvet fits snugly inside a duvet cover which can be removed and washed when needed.
With duvet covers, you can also quickly and easily change the look of your bed and room without having to completely redecorate. Year round comfort awaits you with our Diamond Comforter. The density of the comforter is measured in GSM (grams per square meter).
It is the indicator of its warmth and weight. Packed with 350 GSM, this comforter strikes a perfect balance between warmth and comfort. It will keep you warm in winter and cool in summer, and best of all, it fluffs incredibly. This would give you a cozy feel and the most relaxing sleep at night. Also, it lets you make your bed easily in the morning.
Wash the comforter with the machine, set on the gentle or delicate setting with two rinse cycles, using cold water. Add a small amount of mild or all-natural detergent. Too much soap can strip down, so be sparing. Dry the comforter in an extra-large capacity dryer on the lowest temperature setting possible.
This will take 2-3 hours, but you want to make certain that the down is completely dry, to prevent mold growth. Wash your down comforters once a year at most. To keep them clean in between washes, cover them with duvet covers made of tightly woven material, and wash the duvet covers as often as needed.